Prep Time: 10 MIN Cook Time: 60 MIN Yield: 1 LOAF
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 brown sugar (you can use more or less depending how sweet you like it / may also use white sugar instead)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
* If you want to add a little something extra, try adding – chocolate chips, walnuts, or vanilla extract*
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4X8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth – or leave a few chunks for added texture. Stir in the melted butter.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt, sugar, and beaten eggs. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour – or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes.
- Serve warm with butter on top.